Monday, December 3, 2007

6 categories of sites that you can use to make extra money

6 categories of sites that you can use to make extra money.
Now, let's begin. In this Blog, you will find 6 main categories of sites that you can use to make extra money.These are:
* Paid Surveys - sites that pay you for filling out market research surveys.
* Share Your Files - sites that pay you for sharing media files, such as videos and photos. * *Social Discussion - sites that pay you for talking with others or offering your assistance.
* Paid Blogging - sites that pay you to blog or to review other sites in your blog.* Freelance Writing - sites that pay you for writing articles or reviews online.* Advertising Networks - sites that help you make more money with your web site or blog. Paid Blogging sites require you to have your own blog, or to start a new one. Advertising Networks require you to have either a web site or blog. The other sites can be used by everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a great way to make money, thank you for this great information.
I would also like to reccomand you one website i am using and i really make money with it best pay per download networkIt is a great way to make money, thank you for this great information.
I would also like to reccomand you one website i am using and i really make money with it best pay per download network

Unknown said...

Wow…what else can I say? You are awesome dude. Now I know why I must try my hand at freelancing. After I read your blog, I realized that my time has come to kickstart my career as a freelancer. Many people are making lots of money through sell my creative graphic design,online service start platforms. So, why can’t I?